Clinic Visitor Restrictions
Due to COVID 19 pandemic AWH has determined a need to enhance visitor restrictions.
The only visitors to our space will be:
- credentialed interpreters (not family members) for non-English speaking patients
- children under the age of one
- one adult vaccinated individual to any appointment
These restrictions include the clinic waiting rooms. Additional persons will need to wait outside of clinic.
Hospital Visitor Restrictions
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital – Minneapolis – Click here to view Allina’s visitor restrictions. Navigate to the “Labor and delivery, and newborns” section.
- M Health Fairview – Southdale – Click here to view M Health Fairview’s visitor restrictions. Navigate to the “Labor, Delivery, and Post-Partum Patients” section.